To ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests, we have implemented changes based on guidelines from experts and the Centers for Disease Control. Please visit kcmo.gov or jacksongov.org for the latest guidelines and information.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
The changes at Parlor include, but are not limited to:
- Masks are required inside unless actively eating or drinking (per Jackson County mask mandate)
- QR code menus for contactless ordering
- Sanitizing stations for quests
- Disposable silverware
Parlor installed a self-cleaning, bi-polar ionization generator to treat the indoor air quality in our space. The device purifies the air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses. It also reduces allergens and controls odor without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
The device injects positive and negative ions into the air, which break down passing pollutants and gasses into oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and water vapor. When the ions come in contact with viruses, bacteria or mold, they decompose these pathogens, inhibiting their activity.
Cleanliness & Sterilization
Here’s a few details on the new, state-of-the-art disinfecting program at Parlor. Every Monday, a professional team will clean the space.
- Parlor will use a cleaning agent that’s 99.9 percent effective against virtually all viral, bacterial and fungal infections.
- The cleaning process may prohibit the growth of bacteria for up to 30 days.
- The product is safe to touch and use in food preparation areas.
Management & Employees
Parlor will be screening staff for any signs of illness on a daily basis. We want to keep our employees safe and we want to keep you safe, too.
Signage, Physical Distancing & Policies
By visiting Parlor, guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19. Senior citizens and those with underlying health conditions are especially vulnerable.
New Ordering Procedure
When dining at Parlor, QR code menus will allow diners to order and pay for food from their mobile device.
Diners will pick up their orders from each kitchen.
Drinks will have to be ordered at the bar or from your cocktail server.